Consells de manteniment per a bicicletes elèctriques
- It is compulsory to carry out a review after the first 200 km in order to make the first readjustments, especially to check the adhesion of the screws and the tension of the brake and gear cables. At VAIC we offer it for free if you bought the bike in our shop
- It is necessary to wear well-inflated wheels in order to extend the life of the cover, avoid punctures and gain driving safety. If our bellows has a pressure gauge, it must be inflated to the pressure recommended by the manufacturer and which is generally found written on the side of the wheel cover in BAR or PSI; if we don't have a pressure gauge, it's enough to see that pressing the cover on the sides practically doesn't deform.
- Regular care should be taken to ensure that the bike is not too dirty, especially the chainrings-sprockets-chain assembly and the rims where the brake pads rub.
- In any case, it is necessary to periodically thoroughly clean the bicycle, removing with degreaser and soap the adhering and dusty remains of the chain and the transmission system. For daily city use, a thorough cleaning is recommended every 3 or 4 months.
- At least after cleaning, the friction points must be greased, especially the chain.
- It is recommended at least once a year to pass the tests to check the condition of the engine and the battery in a specialized workshop, as well as to check the condition of all the electrical connections.
- Charge batteries frequently without waiting for them to discharge completely. It is not necessary to do this after each use but it should be noted that the battery works a little better when it is above 50%.
- Always store batteries in dry and ventilated places at a temperature between 10 and 30ºC. During the winter when it is very cold and can freeze, it is recommended to store the batteries inside the house if the bicycle is parked in a garage or storage room.
- If the battery has been completely discharged, a full charge should be performed as soon as possible to prevent it from sitting idle without a charge.
- If the battery is not to be used for an extended period, it is ideal to leave it with a charge level of around 60%, neither very empty nor fully charged. In addition, a recharge should be carried out at least once every 2 months.
- Although the battery can be left for hours with the charger plugged in, it is recommended to put a timer on it or at least not leave it permanently for weeks to avoid reactivation small recharges whenever the battery naturally drops below 100%.
- It is recommended not to repeatedly leave the bicycle parked with the battery exposed to the sun for many hours.
For any questions contact us!
In Same Category
- Your ebike all included from 45€/month!
- Tenim els millors models de bicicletes de càrrega compactes!
- Nova botiga de VAIC - La vida en bici al costat de l'estació de FGC Sant Cugat!
- Festa d'inauguració!
- Com presentar la documentació si t'han atorgat la subvenció per a la compra d'una bicicleta de l'Ajuntament de Sant Cugat